Monday, April 6, 2015

Looking good - Adore Me and Vinylux

While picking out my April order from Adore Me I realized that I did not show off my March bra set.    

The Suzanna Push Up is super cute, delicate, and feminine .  It reminds me of something you would see in Victoria's Secret, but for a fraction of the cost.  Plus Adore Me VIPs get any monthly set for $39.95.  For those of you who don't know what Adore Me is you can check out my other posts on Adore Me here and here.  

Adore Me gives you the option of purchasing an extra pair of underwear in the style of your choosing for $9.95.   The first time I ordered I made the mistake of not buying an extra pair of underwear with my bra set.  I have since learned my lesson and now always purchase an extra set of skivvies.  Often there are different styles of underwear to mix up your ensemble, but frankly I buy the extra pair of undies because I'm a fan of matching sets.  Nothing is quite as sexy to me as knowing you look damn good under your clothes.  

Well the perfect red nail also does it for me.  I have fond memories of my great aunt who always had perfectly bleached blonde coiffed hair and freshly painted fire truck red nails.  Maybe that is where my obsession with the perfect red nail started?  All I know is you haven't met red until you try Wildfire by Vinylux.  
Not only is Wildfire the perfect red, but Vinylux is also my absolute favorite nail polish.  Vinylux can last for up to a week chip free and dries in 8 minutes.   If I do get a tiny chip, however, I can touch it up during a commercial and it is dry by the next commercial.  I know it sounds too good to be true, but this product is awesome.  I personally buy it from Amazon because you can't go wrong with free 2 day prime shipping, but there are many online retailers who also sell this product.   I love this nail polish so much that I recommend it to everyone and will never go back to gel nails (they ruined my nails!).  If could be their spokeswoman I would be.  Vinylux call me!

No comments :

Post a Comment