Friday, December 11, 2015

There is always an excuse for cake

I get a lot of free samples in the mail and I definitely have a soft spot in my heart for food samples.  I received this sample for POP Works & Company Birthday Cake Popcorn and I had to share it.
This popcorn is out of this world!  It is decadent, rich, subtly salty, and perfectly crunchy.  This remind me of kettle corn all grown up.  And if you love cake, this really tastes like a (crunchy) bite of cake.

I'm a snacker and if you like to snack too I highly recommend this for a sweet treat.  This would also be a lovely gift for the foodie in your life.  Right now you can save 15% on your order through 12/31/2015 with code PINCHPOP15.  Yep, I've already order a box so I can try salted caramel and fudge and cookies and cream!

Enjoy, because I'm going to...

No comments :

Post a Comment