Thursday, August 13, 2015

Influenster Makes It Better


Part of me doesn't even know how to start this post so I'll start where it is easy.  I love my YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer and Blur Perfector.  I can't speak highly enough of them.  I know they are a splurge, but I feel they are entirely worth the splurge, but then again I received these in an Influenster VoxBox.  Regardless I'm still singing their praises.  These products keep your makeup looking set whether you worked all day, played in the sun, or just had a moment.  That's what happened to me this morning.  I've been thinking a lot about my best friend who passed last year.  He died and I kind of just ignored it.  The reality is I felt like I wasn't allowed to grieve and I also felt like no one cared that he was gone and I was hurting.  The hardest part of it all for me is that his passing happened right before Christmas and my parents were flying in to visit in a few days so I didn't go back home for his funeral.  In fact I haven't gone home since.  I never said goodbye.  I was mad at him before he passed.  That's a lot to carry.  And I carry...

I've been thinking about him so much lately.  I know he is at peace with me, but I don't feel at peace with myself.  This morning on the way to work I spoke to him like I often do and I asked for him to give me a sign.  This song came on:
At first I thought, "thank you," but of course the skeptic in me said no.  So I changed the song.  Then the beginning of the song Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo came on and I hear "Jason" in an Asian accent and I lost it.  I was filled with a lot of emotions: sad, happy, heartbroken, empty...  But this wasn't coincidence.  He heard me and he was there when I needed him.  But I don't want to talk more about it because I'm still sad and I miss his human form, but I'm glad he is here with me in spirit.

At least my makeup looks good so I can put on a brave face and continue to act like all is well.  And all will be well I just need a little more time.

I always say fake it till you make it.  Touche Eclat Blur Primer creates the best canvas for your makeup.  It goes on light, dries in seconds, and has little flecks of gold.  I love gold.
Don't worry the gold flecks don't look like you washed your face in glitter, but personally I'm down with that.
The real showstopper of this set is the Touche Eclat Blur Perfector.  I've never had a product that set my makeup so well.  I've tried sprays and powders, but this is in a league of its own.  Plus it comes in a universal neutral color that feels like a cream and set like a gel powder.  The result is literally baby soft skin.  
And guess what?  No one knew anything was wrong, but those who saw me crying.  That's how amazing this stuff is.  Justine tested, Justine approved.

Thank you Influenster for giving me the chance to try these beyond amazing product.

No comments :

Post a Comment