Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Have you heard of Jane.com?

Jane.com is my guilty pleasure.  Every morning I have my ritual: While I let the dog out I make a cup of Trader Joe's coffee.  I then sit down on the couch to check out the latest deals on jane.com while the dog goes back to sleep.  He's spoiled like that.  Jane offers everything from clothes to jewelry to home goods and accessories.  The only thing is the deals don't last long and once they are sold out you better hope you got the deal because if you snooze, you loose!

Up to 80% off Women's Clothing, Baby and Kids, Home Decor and other handmade items from Jane.com! Shop today!

Today I bought the following items because I thought they were too cute to pass up:


My grand total: $37.94

Go to jane.com to go get your daily fix of fashion favorites before they sell out.  

1 comment :

  1. I haven't heard of Jane.com, but oh my gosh those druzy necklaces!! That's ridiculously cheap!!

    ReplyDelete