Tuesday, November 14, 2017

It Cosmetics Friends and Family Discount

OMG... It Cosmetics Friends and Family discount is here!  Can I get a WOOT WOOT?  It Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands of makeup because the products are high quality and easy to use while offering anti aging benefits.  Lets face it, we all want to enhance our appearance and a product that does just that while making my skin look better with continued use is a winner.  Since the Friends and Family discount is here I wanted to share the It Cosmetics products that I can't live without starting with:

Bye bye eyelash curler.  This mascara lengthens, thickens, and curls.  And the curl holds all day without flaking off or smudging.  Plus it contains collagen, biotin and peptides to condition your lashes.  If you try nothing else from It Cosmetics, try Superhero mascara!  

This is essentially a long lasting lip stain and hydrating lip balm in one.  Hydrated lips = fuller, youthful lips  I've been wearing the shade Je Ne Sais Quoi for years.  It is the most perfect natural pink.  I hope I get one of these in my stocking this Christmas... hint, hint. 

The It Cosmetics website says it best: Brow Power™ features an exclusive oval tip that works on both thin and thick brows to mimic the look of real hair.  Some makeup is obvious.  This eyebrow pencil, however, is extremely natural.  It gives me the illusion of the brows that I should have been born with and frankly without Brow Power I look unfinished.  Plus if you are a blonde this is the perfect shade for you (Universal Taupe).  I've tried a few different eyebrow products from It Cosmetics and I always go back to Brow Power.

If I could only have one makeup brush from any brand this would be it.  I use it for everything from applying (Celebration) foundation, concealer, and blush to contouring.  I always have this in my makeup bag because you never know where the day will take you.

This is my go to foundation during warmer months.  It literally gives you a flawless, matte face in a few seconds and lasts all day.  I also use it to powder my nose if I'm looking a little too dewy.  I recommend applying it with the Heavenly Luxe Complexion brush for the most flawless application. While I love this foundation for the majority of the year, I transition to CC cream during winter months when my skin goes cray.  Which brings us to my last must have...

The name says it all.  This provides full, yet natural looking coverage while soaking your skin with anti aging benefits.  When my skin is feeling dehydrated, like now, I turn to this product for added hydration and radiant finish that lasts all day.  I put this on and those fine lines are blurred.  Plus it protects my skin from the sun with SPF 50.  However, I can't wear this in the summer without a setting powder since I get a little too shiny in the T zone when its warm.  And if you are the type that likes a matte finish then you would need to set this with a setting powder. 

Use code ITFRIEND17 for 25% off your purchase of $30 or more.

For those of you who have tried It Cosmetics what are your favorite products?  For those of you who haven't, what are you waiting for?  In a few steps you can have flawless skin and with continued use your skin will look better.

I really think you will fall in love with It Cosmetics after you try it.  And if you do and want to spread the It Girls love sign up to be an It Girl.  It is free to join and you can win awesome prize packs with your social media posts such as this set here:
I want!  If you love It Cosmetics as much as I do give me some love and sign up here to be a It Girl through my personal link.

No comments :

Post a Comment