Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Veggie Eats - Tuesday and Wednesday Recap


TUESDAY

 Breakfast
I wanted a bowl of Cap'n Crunch, but I was a good girl and made a green drink with half the kale.


Dinner 
My husband loves french onion soup.  Chances are if french onion soup is on the menu, he'll order it.  So when I suggested french onion soup due to the ridiculous amount of onions we had, the husband was all about it.  What husband wants, husband gets... once in awhile.


However, in my husband's mind soup is not a meal.  So I had to make sausage and Israeli couscous stuffed peppers because husband likes meat. 

Yes I forgot to take a picture of them cooked.  

And I love Israel couscous.  If you have never had it, you need to try it!  So good.

WEDNESDAY

Lunch
I made zucchini noodles aka zoodles with a tomato and sausage sauce. 


Easy, quick, and it used 2 vegetables. 

Dinner
BLT, BLT!


The only thing that would have made this better was some avocado.  I love me some BLATs.

And here's what is left of the vegetables:


And meal suggestions with the remaining vegetables would be greatly appreciated!

No comments :

Post a Comment