Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Celebration Cheesecake


Let's be real.  Cheesecake Factory's picture of their new Celebration Cheesecake featured on their website looks way better than mine.  Despite being a creature of habit the deliciousness of the professional shot is what tempted me to try this new creation in the first place.  Fun times!

 
Thoughts:
  • Celebration Cheesecake is far larger than the average slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake.  While big portions are awesome, this did not transport home well, hence the "beat up" look.  I rarely eat dessert after a meal at the Cheesecake factory so a to go dessert is always in order. 
  • Once again this dessert is very large.  I could have eaten it over three nights, however, I demolished it in two.  #fatgirlproblems or should I say #firstworldproblems
  • The vanilla cake reminds me of funfetti and who doesn't like funfetti?
  • Love that the mousse and cake are not overly sweet.  And you get three flavors of mousse: vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.
  • Cream cheese frosting makes everything better.  Lucky for me this has a fair amount of cream cheese frosting.
  • It tastes decadent, but is not overly sweet.  I feel like this is a cheesecake that many people would gravitate towards, especially if sharing because it has something to offer everyone.
Is this the best Cheesecake Factory cheesecake I've ever had?  No, but does it do the trick?  Oh ya!
And thank God they don't share nutritional information or I probably would have passed on this monstrosity because I know this goes straight to the thighs.

I'm curious to see if this cheesecake sticks around or makes the permanent menu.   Only time will tell.

No comments :

Post a Comment