Friday, July 1, 2016

Marc Jacobs Glow Stick Review

So Influenster was nice enough to send me Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator to try out and review.
No its not deodorant (it just looks like it).

According to Sephora.com this is "a portable cream stick highlighter in a first-ever universal shade for instant dewy payoff."  Let's be real.  There is no way that this shade flatters all skin tones.  I'm on the lighter side and this is far too white even for my skin tone.  This illuminator feels slightly greasy on my face and does not blend well with my CC cream and concealer.  But there is hope.  I think this product looks amazing when applied to the decolletage and arms.  Nothing like looking lit from within from head to toe because let's face it, I like shinny things.  Sue me.  I also like that this product is travel size friendly and will not break if you drop it.  I do wonder if it will melt in hot weather?  To be determined.

I love, love LOVE Becca Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal.  It has a golden-rosey undertone and blends so well with my skin tone.  I apply it on my cheekbones and over my blush, as eyeshadow, and on my cupids bow and lips to make them look extra luscious.  It is my absolute favorite product for making my skin look gorgeous. I highly, highly recommend it. 
For more thoughts on these highlighters and Mac Mineralize Skinfinish check out my vlog:

No comments :

Post a Comment