Sunday, June 5, 2016

Barre3

I love barre type exercises.  I would go to classes but a) they're expensive and b) I'm lazy.  I like having workouts I can do in the comfort of my home when I feel inclined.  Plus it is such a waste of time to commute 30 minute to one hour round trip to go to a class.  Plus I have to pay for parking and often deal with too many students in one class.

I had heard about barre subscription services, but couldn't find one that was affordable and offered variety until now.  I stumbled across Barre3 and I can't wait to try it out.  There are different subscription services, but the cheapest one comes out to $19 / month with access to tons of different online barre classes.  I was sold on that price, but I always love the best deal so I ended up purchasing the 3 Month Basic barre3 Online Kit, which includes an inflatable ball and access to 3 months of online workouts.  With shipping that comes out to $16.41 / month.
If you're interested in barre workouts I would definitely consider this deal since it comes with the inflatable ball.  Generally the equipment you need for barre is a inflatable ball, pair of 1-3 pounds hand weights, and a band for stretching.  But hell, you could use wine bottles or cans in place of hand weights and a towel to help you stretch.

Don't forget to use code "STAFF16" while its available for 35% off your purchase.

No comments :

Post a Comment