Saturday, December 12, 2015

Beauty Deals and Gifts

In addition to getting an awesome bag filled with fun samples for $10, Ipsy also offers deals on various beauty related goods at a fraction of the retail price that ship for free.  Normally I like the deals, but pass them up because I have to restrain myself or else I would buy, buy, buy.  But this month the deals are too good to pass up.
I love Pacifica Body Butter for the its moisturizing effects and the tantalizing smells.  You can use this as a hand cream or lather it from head to toe to smell delectable everywhere.  The two scents are Indian Coconut Nectar, my personal favorite, and Sugared Amber Dreams.
Indian Coconut Nectar is a sensuous and delicious blend inspired by travels to faraway destinations. This warm, sultry blend of coconut and delicate creamy vanilla is pure ambrosia.
Sugared Amber Dreams is a dreamy blend filled with sparkling sugar, heady vanilla and warm amber. An intoxicating aura of rainbow wishes, magic, and love for the bravest of hearts.
This is a great stocking stuffer.  Is it wrong that I want to buy two sets so I can keep one and give the others as a holiday gift?  For $7 (retail $12) I don't feel guilty about it.  Buy, buy, buy...

I can't believe this It Cosmetics Contour Palette is only $20!  I've wanted this kit forever so Merry Christmas to me.  I am obsessed with all things It Cosmetics.  This brand is top notch and easy to use.  I could go on and on, but I'll spare you.  If you are scared of the dark shades just remember that you can blend different colours for a more natural look.  Check out this how to video featuring the fabulous Jamie Kern Lima.
Plus, the word on the street is that this palette is great for darker skin girls.  If you already use this I would love to know what you think.

If you aren't already on Ipsy then you can't get these great deals so join here so I can get some points for your referral.

SEPHORA
I am loving this free gift from Sephora.
Sephora never disappoints with free gifts and samples and this bag is no exception.    
Not only do you get a cute bag, but you get 8 samples of awesome products with the purchase of $25.  
This offer is only good for an online purchase so take advantage of it while you still can.  Code is PARTYPICKS.

And don't forget to use Ebates for all your holiday purchases.  Ebates is free to join and gives you cash back on all your online purchases.  Right now I have over $70 in my account from holiday shopping.
Sign up here and get your free cash on.

No comments :

Post a Comment