Monday, September 7, 2015

I'm back

I'm back.  Well, I've been back from my fabulous vacation in Portugal, but had to start the new semester so I've been a little busy.  Yes, school trumps blogging.  I was able to make the winner's bracelets and send them out and I'm really happy with them.
 Red Jasper, Chrysoprase, and Chrysocolla - 8mm set
I love the combination of these three beads.  The winner, Miranda, told me she liked the color green and orange and after thinking about her current situation I knew exactly what to make.  The combination of these three gemstones is great for attract love into one's life, but also help to keep one's emotions calm and stable, enhances mental clarity, and encourage your own voice so you can see through prospective persons that are no good for you.  Further this combination offers protection and helps heal the heart.  Plus, the beads are gorgeous together.

Portugal was amazing and I have so much I want to talk about but I'm going to save my trip details for another time. Season Shifter Sweet Steal

No comments :

Post a Comment