Friday, September 11, 2015

Hard is what makes it great

Today was a weird day filled with lots of different emotions.  I am grateful for this path I am on.  I'm grateful that I have been blessed with a lot of opportunities and that I have people who encourage me to reach for the stars and follow my dreams.  Today was really emotionally draining though.  It is hard to be a novice especially when in daily life you are a seasoned vet.  I'm trying to learn, grow, and be the best I can be in my limited capacity.  I really want to be taught this beautiful profession, and thrive.  Helping people is something that makes me feel whole.  It gives me a sense of purpose.  Today was just off...
My first birth was amazing.  Today, September 11, 2015, I helped to bring a little Virgo into this world.  She was born at 9:11am.  I believe in signs and that birth will always be so special.  The intensity of the situation made my body shake and I felt out of my element.  But I did it (with help) and she was perfect.  I believe in signs and can't help but think that was a sign.  I'm on the right path.  I have to stick with it.

I just wish I felt better about today and didn't feel like such a burden.  Hopefully this situation gets easier.  I ideally would like to feel more positive about my experiences.
All in all, I'm proud of myself.  I did well, I learned a lot, and I survived.  I have to remember that every experience, both good and bad, is a necessary lesson to be learned that will only make me better.  He has something planned for me and I know it will be great.  I just have to take everything with a grain of salt and to to do my best.

No comments :

Post a Comment