Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My shop

I'm finally selling my bracelets.  A few of my sets are shown below.  All the bracelets are hand made by me with gemstones of my choosing.  I can make any bracelet by gemstone or by meaning.  For example bracelets to increase luck, for love, protection, to help quit smoking, for weight loss, to help decrease anxiety, etc.

All my bracelets are hand made by me with gemstones of my choosing.  I can make any bracelet by gemstone or by meaning.  For example bracelets to increase luck, for love, infertility, protection, to help quit smoking, for weight loss, to help decrease anxiety, etc. 

I can make bracelets with or without tassels with charms, rhinestones, gold or silver beads (see bottom of this page).  Some of my creations are listed below.  Those that are listed below though have been sold.  I'm sorry.  Subscribe to my blog or follow me on instagram to keep up to date with my latest designs.  Anything you see below can most likely be recreated.  

If you have a special request please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you.    

Most bracelets average $30-$35 for a set of 3 bracelets, $22-$24 for 2 bracelets and $12-$15 for 1 bracelet.   Shipping is by USPS priority mail and is an additional $5.50.  Shipping can be combined.  If it is a large quantity shipping my cost more.  

 
Fancy jasper tempers procrastination and helps organize an overactive mind into more linear thought.  It helps to sooth the nerves and increasing one’s focus.  It is said to help with dieting.  Superb for healing and sustaining the physical and emotional bodies during injury, prolonged illness or hospitalization.  Fancy Jasper set in various size beads from 6mm to 12mm 

Dolomite helps people move on from problems in their life. It helps blockages be lifted. Since dolomite is a crystal it enhances the effects of turquoise. Turquoise is a stone for protection and aids in enhancing psychic abilities. Dolomite (12mm) and Turquoise (8 and 4mm set) with tassel

The marriage of chrysocolla and malachite aids in the release of emotional blockages. Malachite alone is a stone used for protection from negative energies. It also helps to clear obstacles in your path. Chrysocolla is a stone to enhance positive communication and help ease anxiety, fear, guilt, and negative pent up emotions. This combo is great for self-healing, positivity, and moving forward. It also helps bring out creative expression. Note: Malachite is said to be a very powerful stone and needs a calming stone, like Chrysocolla, to not overpower and drain you. Chrysocolla (8mm) and Malachite (4mm) set 

My favorite bracelet I have made yet!  Stunning!  Chrysocolla and gold hematite - both 8mm beads.  

The current charms I offer.  Stones with colored crystals, star, cross, peace, and love pendants, and lockets that say, "love." Put as many or as few as you want on. 

No comments :

Post a Comment