Monday, April 13, 2015

It Cosmetics Friends and Family Event - Save 25%

Guess what day it is?  Guess what day it is!?  Not hump day.  Even better.  It's that time of year where It Cosmetics decides to bless us with their Friends & Family Event.  It Cosmetics is probably my overall favorite beauty brand.  Almost every product I buy I like and they continue to improve upon their products.  Their mascaras and eyebrow products get better with each new launch.  It Cosmetics is truly innovative and high tech makeup.

The first two rows are my tried and true every day products in the colors I wear (if applicable).  The last row features products I'm purchasing with 25% sale event.
Row 1, from left to right: Vitality Lip Flush in Je Ne Sais Quoi (favorite lip product ever), Celebration Foundation in Light Medium or Medium-Beige, Heavenly Luxe Complexion Brush #7, CC+ Radiance Palette
Row 2, from left to right: YLBB Your Lips But Better Waterproof Lip Liner Stain in Buff Nude, CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush, Brow Power Waterproof Perfector in Blonde, Hello Lashes Extensions, Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer in Neutral Medium
Row 3, from left to right: CC+ Radiance Vitality Brightening Creme Disc, Heavenly Luxe Build-A-Brow Brush #12, Build-A-Brow in Blonde (I'm really excited about the Build-A-Brow)

Before I even knew of the Friends & Family Event I posted a selfie on Instagram giving some love to It Cosmetics.  Random?  I think not.  My everyday work look takes less than 5 minutes and all makeup products I'm wearing in the picture below are from It Cosmetics as featured above.
A photo posted by J$ (@justineelise13) on
Use code Friends2015 and save 25% off your It Cosmetics purchase of $30 or more.

2 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to try this brand, it seems like now is the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you like the brand if you get something.

    ReplyDelete