Tuesday, April 21, 2015

How I do my brows with It Cosmetics Waterproof 5-in-1 Micro-Fiber Creme Gel Stain

It Cosmetics Waterproof 5-in-1 Micro-Fiber Creme Gel Stain is by far the best eyebrow product I have tried to date.  I first saw this product on QVC and for those who know me, I'm a sucker for QVC.  David in the Kitchen is always a winner!  When you get to see and learn about a product on different models it spikes my interest because you can see real results "live" in front of you.  Jamie Kern Lima, the creator of It Cosmetics, is constantly on QVC not only showcasing her product, but often modeling her items on herself.  I watched a segment on QVC featuring the Creme Gel Stain in which one models showed how she used this product to fake the illusion of fuller brows.  That model's brows that day blew me away and I instantly had to order this product.  

With It Cosmetics Waterproof 5-in-1 Micro-Fiber Creme Gel Stain you can have the illusion of the brows you should have been born.  The makeup is easy to apply, dries in seconds, and lasts until you wash your face with makeup remover.  
This is Justine tried, tested, and approved.  
QVC is still currently offering both the Creme Gel Stain and the accompanying brush for $27.36.  Blonde, however, is only available on waitlist.  Not sold that the QVC price is the way to go?  The brush alone costs $24.  Ya, I would buy the set from QVC if I were you.  


If sparse brows are your problem I highly recommend It Cosmetics Waterproof 5-in-1 Micro-Fiber Creme Gel Stain.  Otherwise, if you simply like to enhance what God already gave you It Cosmetics Brow Power Waterproof Perfector is an excellent product.  

No comments :

Post a Comment