Thursday, March 5, 2015

Ipsy is for beauty lovers...


Here is a glimpse of my Ipsy Glam Bag and I already know I am going to love the NYX Butter Lipstick!  The color to me screams Barbie pink.
The other items in my personalized Glam Bag are:
A super cute floral bag

Not bad for $10 a month.

But for those of you who haven't met, let me introduce you to Ipsy.  Ipsy is a great website that brings you a vast assortment of high quality cosmetics to sample each month.  After taking a quiz to personalize products to your preferences, hair type, skin type, likes, and dislikes you get a cute makeup bag filled with 5 products each month.  The products are chosen for you and many of the items you receive are full size.  To top that off, the cost for this service is $10 including shipping.  (It's a splurge that I am willing to indulge in since I don't buy Starbucks everyday like some of my friends.  If you do the math, that is way more expensive.  End rant.)  Ipsy offers discounts for most of the monthly glam bag items if you want to buy full size products through the manufactures website.  In addition, Ipsy also offers special beauty deals for members only on products from brands like Cargo to It Cosmetics.  And you can cancel at any time, but why would you want to?

My favorite item I received last month was a Luxie blush brush.
The Luxie brush retails for $16!  That was a steal.

Ipsy is a great deal, fun, and an affordable way to be exposed to new products that you might end up falling in love with.  Give it a try and sign up here.  You won't regret it.  You'll just regret not signing up.

No comments :

Post a Comment